Miss Meghna passed away recently following an unbearable surge of creativity not able to be sustained. Meghna was not afraid to die. She just didn't want to be there when it happened.
She hated Maths and History. She found obvious as the most dangerous word in Maths. For her, History repeated itself, as she never listened the first time (she dozed off!). Nevertheless, Miss Meghna passed twelfth grade with flying colors. She became a Doctor soon. She left for work at noon to beat the morning rush!
Meghna was a bit weird actually, wearing mismatched socks and hair tangled all over. She did not like taking a bath and hated milk. Her obsession for fiction novels knew no bounds. The best life she liked was lying on a cozy bed with a good book, and chocolates and lemon drink by the bedside with i-pod plugged on.
She always ate the dessert first, as she believed in eating the ice-cream before it melts, for life is too unsure. She liked bikes without breaks. She was a big prankster who loved playing jokes on others.
- All her money should be divided equally between all her blog readers.
- Her doctor's coat and equipments should go to her parents for remembrance and all other personal belonging should be buried with her, including her chocolates and pen/diary.
- She wants everyone to celebrate each and every Birthday of hers after death. Every birthday, her grave should be decorated with balloons and streamers.
- Her grave should be surrounded by gamaxine powder (ant repellent), so as to keep those tiny creatures away as they might be lured by the galore of sweets.
- No one should offer flowers at her grave but chocolates and ice creams.
- Her novel or blog ideas are strictly copyrighted and should not be copied.
- She should be allowed to rest in peace but no one shedding tears. If anyone wanted to cry on her death, he/she is forbidden to do so, but can eat a chocolate or ice-cream instead.
- Some money she learnt should be given to blogger or wordpress to improve their services and also to the television channels in India who have no better work.
- Another part of the amount earned should be donated to the Mental Asylum where she could not be treated.
- On her tombstone should be embedded the words, "Meghna who?"
Anything you got to add?
Are you joking? There can not be any post related to my obituary!!