Helllloooooo.....yea......Hold your ears tight and don't let them get blowed away by this screeching hello.....
OK!!! So I see excitement there....you thinking I'm back? Then to answer you....you might say yes....kinda!! My exams would've been over today but alas for the reiging monsoon which struck our city and one of our papers got canceled......we have that on tomorrow and it's Biology!! My favorite....so I'm on a break.
But guys, don't get decepted by my attitude.....my Exams WENT REALLY HORRIBLE!!! Really......I even got to know my marks of History, and geography and mind ya.....I always did well.....coming in the top 5 rankers.....but this year is unlucky!!
Student's Academic Schedule:
- Sundays-52 Sundays in a year, you know Sundays are for rest. Days left 313.
- Summer holidays-50 where weather is very hot and difficult to study. Days left 263.
- 8 hours daily sleep- 130 days GONE. Days left 141.
- 1 hour for daily playing- (good for health) means 15 days. Days left 126.
- 2 hours daily for food & other delicacies (chewing properly & swallowing)-means 30 days. Days left 96.
- 1 hour for talking (man is a social animal)-means 15 days. Days left 81. Exam days- per year at least 35 days. Days left 46.
- Quarterly, Half yearly and festival (holidays)- 40 days. Balance 6 days.
- For sickness - at least 3 days. Remaining days=3.
- Movies and functions - at least 2 days. 1 day left.
- That 1 day is your BIRTHDAY How can you study on that day??????!!!!!!!!!! Balance = 0
"Then how can a student pass ??"
LOL!!! Absolutely correct na....then I have a suitable excuse for mum and dad!!